Initially the ProShot Tennis Club was founded in 1890. The name was formally changed from Olympic Tennis Club to ProShot in 1896. Interest in tennis grew over the next few years and became a staple activity for many of the city’s prominent citizens.
The 999th Member gets his Club Card
The big, 1000-seat stadium opens up
We host a TriBoleara Junior U-16 Tournament
The black-and-white film set at the club was created by Ian MacLachlan, a founding member, who often brought his film camera to the club